Benefit, I’m always excited by their new releases but the Cheekathon palette is an absolute showstopper! It’s just the perfect combination of blush and bronze colours for summer five shades which flatter all skin tones contained in a cute compact palette – plus its insane value!
- Dandelion, is a cool sheer ballerina-pink brightening radiance powder. A beautiful light pink shade with a somewhat purple-ly, undertone it’s the perfect skin pick me up.
- Hoola, which is a cool-toned, all over matte bronzer (no glitter in sight) it also works as a contour powder and is suitable for most skin tones. It’s easy to see why this product is soo hyped, everyone needs some Hoola in their lives.
- Rockateur is a shimmery rose gold blush. Blend Rockateur over cheekbones for a rockin’ rose gold glow.
- Dallas is a dusty rose color, with a slight brown hue, this is a blusher and bronzer in one for a sunkissed radiance – suitable for all complexions.
- Coralista, which is the most beautiful coral ever! I wouldn’t say that there is true glitter in this color, but when applied there is a definite glow a slight pearl (it’s not matte) swirl over the apples of cheeks for a warm, tropical flush.
The blushes are all smooth and blendable, the palette contains a full sized mirror, a secure magnetic clasp to close, the classic Benefit brush (which is included in every single shade boxed blush) It looks a little like the NARS Ita Kabuki brush and works just as well for contouring as for blush application, I use them quite often when traveling,. The powders can be mixed to achieve different colour combinations (Coralista with Dandelion is a fave) and that packaging it’s so pretty! So you may already be a BENEBABE but if not this is the perfect opportunity to sample this delightful brand. 10/10 Benefit!
Have you tried Benefit? Let me know your favorite products below.
P.S To stay updated with future post’s subscribe via Bloglovin.